Specialties: Quick Starts, Marketing Operations, Digital Strategy
After years of running Digital Marketing for large companies, small companies, and advertising agencies, I discovered something: small business owners make the most interesting business leaders. They know how to achieve their dreams and they have endless passion. I feel comfortable saying this because I know them. In addition to working with many small businesses as clients, my family are all small business owners; I grew up learning the ins and outs from the inside.
I help brands identify and activate opportunities fast by leveraging my experience across businesses at different stages of development in many different categories.
How can I help you grow your business?
- Digital Marketing Strategy: guiding you on where to invest your budget and how to maximize growth.
- Marketing Team Staffing: helping you plan who to hire and when.
- Customer Experience (CX) Assessment and Strategy: examine the experience your customers have overall to see where there are weak spots that can be improved to ensure repeat business and good reviews.
- Customer Journey Mapping & Profile Development: map out how your best customer profiles make purchase decisions so you can focus your Marketing on those key decision points and spend your budget efficiently.
- Systems Analysis & Selection: help you put the best-fit-for-you E-commerce and Marketing tools in place for the fastest growth. Common systems include Shopify, WordPress, MailChimp, and Hubspot.
My process for helping my clients achieve the growth they need fast is typically based on an approach of about 1/3 data analysis, 1/3 discovery conversations and 1/3 custom strategy (this part is a little different for every brand’s situation, but I help define and fill this bucket.)
If you think I might be a fit for your brand, I’m here for you.